In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We treat everyone like family. That’s our standard at the AT&T Center. You will help achieve that standard by enabling the team to redefine the limits of the fan experience and create lasting positive memories. Spurs Sports and Entertainment (SS&E), Fan Experience delivers lasting positive memories through friendly, knowledgeable, proactive service for all fans at the AT&T Center. The Fan Experience Representative will uphold our standards and serve as an ambassador to our fans. The Fan Experience Representative will have the opportunity to become skilled in services such as usher, ticket taker, and elevator operator. They will be trained to have a basic understanding of crowd management for the safety of our guests and staff. This position supports all SS&E franchises, events, and contracted projects.
- Pay: $12.00/hour
- Hours/Week: up to 29hrs/week (Part-Time)
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Conduct every aspect of your job with a smile and in the most friendly, honest way possible.
- Be the most knowledgeable person about the arena, event and SS&E in order to deliver the best fan experience.
- Anticipate fans’ needs and offer assistance before having to be asked.
- Be empowered and take responsibility for improving the fan experience wherever the opportunity presents itself.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all fans by understanding and using established processes and rules.
- Other duties as assigned to deliver the best fan experience possible.
- Ability to maintain high levels of friendliness and a professional demeanor while delivering an exceptional fan experience to internal and external family members.
- Ability to tolerate moderate to very loud noise levels and moderate to large groups of people.
- Must have flexible schedule availability and the ability to work long hours, including overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to read, communicate and exchange information in English, bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of hire.
- Must have reliable transportation for reporting to work at the designated start of the shift.
- Ability to ascend/descend multiple flights of stairs in an arena and outdoor stadium setting throughout the duration of the shift.
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs and maneuver through the arena in dim or reduced lighting.
- Ability to work in confined spaces throughout the duration of the shift, such as an elevator or spaces with a limited or restricted means of entry or exit.
- Ability to work outdoor events in hot, cold, wet or windy conditions throughout duration of the shift.
- Must be able to work the minimum of two (2) events per week (when applicable) and three (3) events per week during San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position throughout duration of the shift and move throughout the arena for a minimum of 4 hours a time.
- Capacity to lift, carry and move boxes up to 25 pounds onto tables and throughout the arena on an occasional basis.