In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We treat everyone like family. That’s our standard at the AT&T Center. You will help achieve that standard by enabling the team to redefine the limits of the fan experience and create lasting positive memories.
Spurs Sports and Entertainment (SS&E), Fan Experience delivers lasting positive memories through friendly, knowledgeable, proactive service for all fans at the AT&T Center. The Fan Experience Lead will uphold our standards and serve as an ambassador to our fans.
The Fan Experience Lead will be responsible for supporting and implementing department standards throughout the support staff. They will serve and interact with fans as well as internal contacts at all levels; independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload. They will have the opportunity to lead pre and post event staff briefings, support interview, hiring, development and training efforts for the department. This position supports all SS&E franchises, events, and contracted projects.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Conduct every aspect of your job with a smile and in the most friendly, honest way possible.
- Be the most knowledgeable person about the arena, event and SS&E in order to deliver the best fan experience.
- Anticipate fans’ needs and offer assistance before having to be asked.
- Be empowered and take responsibility for improving the fan experience wherever the opportunity presents itself.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all fans by understanding and using established processes and rules.
- Lead staff in order to provide the best fan experience possible.
- Assisting in the facilitation of New Hire Orientation for job specific training for Leads and Representatives.
- Other duties as assigned to deliver the best fan experience possible.
- Must enjoy helping others.
- Ability to maintain a consistently high energy level and enthusiasm for delivering the best fan experience possible.
- A minimum of four (4) years professional customer service experience.
- Must have flexible schedule availability and the ability to work long hours, including overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of hire.
- Must have reliable transportation for reporting to work.
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs, able to work in an elevator, and work all areas of a venue.
- Must be able to work outdoor events and at outdoor venues.
- Must be able to work the minimum of two (2) Events per week (when applicable) and three (3) events per week during San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for at least 4-8 hours in excited conditions for the duration of assigned shift.
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds and work at heights as needed.