In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it’s so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to create memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community. We are looking for a customer focused team member to join our family! The person in this role is responsible for supporting SS&E and our partner organizations in this mission. You will provide assistance to the Fan Experience team as needed, and also be responsible for lobby hospitality, phone and e-mail communication throughout the organization and with our partners. Our ideal candiate with use their excellent customer service skills to assist in our fan experience initiatives, data entry and other administrative and coordination duties as assigned. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Acts as a liaison between SS&E, guests and vendors while maintaining a professional appearance and promoting a positive, can-help attitude at all times.
- Provides day-to-day administrative support to the Fan Experience team as it relates to projects, research, signage, data-entry, e-mail correspondence, and inventory control and tracking.
- Proactively provides feedback in a professional manner to help improve the internal and external customer experience and informs immediate supervisors of incidents and important information.
- Responsible for oversight of fan-mail and arena tour request correspondence and tracking methods as well as pick up of items left at lobby for client or vendor pick up. Accountable for security of fan mail item inventory, fan mail return property, and items left in lobby for pick up.
- Streamlines communications to staff including directing incoming calls to appropriate individuals, departments and partners.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven quality customer service
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and support various interactions frequently occurring at the same time
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information, as well as find appropriate answers when insufficient or incomplete details are provided
- Demonstrates poise, tact and diplomacy
- Strong teamwork aptitude required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills as required
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibits the ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 25 lbs. on a regular basis