In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are looking for Corporate Sales & Service Coordinator to join our family!
This position is responsible for supporting the client retention initiatives of the Corporate Sales and Service Team. This position will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director Corporate Retention and Corporate Sales team. The eligible candidate will help service a diverse group of clients, as well as internal contacts at all levels. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. A successful candidate should meet a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: ability to maintain confidential documents and files, handle multiple tasks, maintain a professional and positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Create, track, and maintain proposals and contracts following Corporate Partnership’s processes and guidelines by paying close attention to details.
- Compile, report, enter, collect and track accurate account elements, billing and reports pertaining to proposals, contracts and other account details using Corporate Partnership’s inventory program.
- Order, fulfill and track all single event suite night contracts by organizing and tracking inventory through SuitePro and Kore Software.
- Responsible for maintaining files and assisting with projects as assigned, as well as provide day-to-day support for the Associate Director Corporate Retention and Corporate Sales team as it relates to office management, calendar, files, mail, meetings and correspondence.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work in the office a minimum of 3 days per week. Subject to change based on event/department needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Strong teamwork and oral and written communication required.
- Possess reliable transportation.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.