*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Product Marketing Analyst
We are seeking a Product Marketing Analyst to spearhead our marketing and grow revenue in accordance with corporate goals. The Product Marketing Analyst will be responsible for providing our business development group with the information it requires to advance product sales, and to be the champion for new product innovations. The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and inspire an increase in sales revenue.
- Collaborates with business development team to develop branding messages.
- Identifies target customers and markets.
- Test and validate product ideas and perform overall market testing.
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
- Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
- Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Interact with Information technology staff to convey engineering/development improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems.
- Web design and development skills a huge plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, or related field strongly preferred.
- One to three years of relevant experience in business, promotional sales, customer service, or related field preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.