As a Post Production Supervisor for the OneTeam content and media team, you will have a unique opportunity to utilize your organizational, budgetary, and creative skills while working with athletes throughout the sports industry. You will work on a variety of projects in partnership with our partner athletes, player associations, and our brand, content, and licensing partners. The primary role is to act as a project manager across post-production to communicate deadlines for approvals and creative notes process between director, producers, post-production vendors and the client to keep everyone on schedule, and all lines of communication open, for target delivery.
As a member of the growing OneTeam Partners team, you will work across the company focused on helping athletes maximize their name, image and likeness, while also amplifying their voices and stories.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Create post-production schedules based around shooting schedules and target launch/releases. Ensure agreements between producers and partners on key dates (cut turnovers, picture lock, sound/color, etc) and hold all parties accountable to the corresponding dates.
- After production wraps, work with the on-set DIT or Data Manager to ensure ingested footage/data is correctly backed up, secured and transcoded for PIX and editorial upload.
- If applicable, collect and share client assets such as graphics, archival static or video images, music, logos, etc.
- Ensure that all final bids and post crew are budgeted according to agreed upon schedule.
- Organize and consolidate client feedback and communicate to the post-production team until the project delivers.
- Perform quality checks to ensure creative intent is matched. Specific focus to be placed on edit, color, sound mix, music, VFX and credits to confirm all versions are correct and nothing has been overlooked.
- Once the project is delivered, archive the various assets (individual deliverables and various cuts, raw footage, etc.) according to OneTeam’s processes and ensure that OneTeam has a copy of all footage raw and edited on a hard drive.
- The Post Production Supervisor will be an important representative and ambassador for OTP, always working in the spirit of collaboration with colleagues, clients, partners, and players.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of the production process, from content ideation, through pre-production, production, post-production and delivery.
- At least 4-8 years of experience in a variety of production settings (e.g. working for a production company, a studio, on-set, as a freelancer, or working in production offices).
- Attention to detail and strong organizational, creative, and multi-tasking instincts in addition to a can-do attitude.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects happening simultaneously.
Formed in November 2019, OneTeam Partners is a joint venture between the NFL Players Association (NFLPA), MLB Players Association (MLBPA), and RedBird Capital Partners. OneTeam Helps athletes maximize the value of their name, image and likeness rights by transforming the way in which athletes interact with businesses across four verticals: group licensing, athlete marketing, content creation, and venture investing. OneTeam represents a range of commercial business interests on behalf of the NFLPA, MLBPA, MLSPA, U.S. Women’s National Team Players Association, Women’s National Basketball Players Association, and U.S Rugby Players Association.