Job Title: Coordinator, Consumer Products Licensing
Reports to: Senior Manager, Trading Cards & Hardlines
Direct reports: none
Purpose: Support the successful development of officially licensed Consumer Products on behalf of OneTeam’s roster of licensed properties, which currently includes the following: League Championship Series Players Association (LCSPA), Major League Soccer Players Association (MLSPA), National Women’s Soccer League Players Association (NWSLPA), United States Rugby Players Association (USRPA), United States Women’s National Soccer Team Players Association (USWNTPA), Women’s National Basketball Players Association (WNBPA) and Collegiate NIL group licensing. This role will ensure that officially licensed products are developed, approved, and shipped in accordance with licensee product timelines, and that licensees are reporting sales and other key metrics in a timely and accurate manner.
Consumer Products include, but are not limited to, trading cards, apparel & accessories, and hardlines products such as action figures, bobbleheads and other collectibles. Consumer Products are separate and apart from OneTeam’s Games Licensing business (e.g., video games, mobile games, NFTs).
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage product approvals within OneTeam’s licensee management system (currently, Direct Licensing Hub or “DLH”) for our current (LCSPA, MLSPA, NWSLPA, USRPA, USWNTPA, WNBPA, Collegiate) and any future OneTeam licensed properties.
- Communicate changes and edits that need to be made to licensees in response to product submissions as well as to our licensed properties.
- Manage royalty submissions by licensees, ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
- Track & report out to internal teams on a regular, ongoing basis the progress of licensees’ sales, royalties and other key submission data.
- Track and communicate key dates, product launches, and promotions to amplify product opportunities for our licensed properties and licensees.
- Manage creation of product information documents to assist with sell-in and sell-through of licensed products.
- Serve as a liaison between the Consumer Products Licensing team and the Finance & Business Operations team.
- Assist the Senior Manager of Trading Cards & Hardlines and Senior Manager of Apparel & Accessories with licensee account management.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written format
- Adept at developing relationships and addressing disagreements when they arise
- Strong attention to detail, persistence and follow through
- Ability to learn, adapt, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for sports; advocate for athletes writ large and knowledgeable about the sports and athletes that OneTeam works on behalf of.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.