Do you enjoy telling a new, thrilling story through video content? The New Orleans Pelicans and Saints are in exciting times, and we are looking to add to our innovative Production Team! The Videographer will be responsible for shooting and editing video productions for the New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans digital operations.
We are looking for a passionate videographer who can provide short and long-form video content for the Pelicans and Saints websites, team apps and social media channels. We need someone who can bring together high-speed game, practice action, and press conferences on video and work closely with Digital Media Team to ensure quality, consistency, and creative flow of overall goals!
- 1-3 years of experience in videography, photojournalism or a visual story-telling field. Media experience – digital, TV or print – preferred.
- Demonstrate a keen visual eye and strong sense of what works with web videos and social video trends
- Strong, high level editing skills with Adobe Premiere Pro, the Adobe Creative Suite or similar editing platform.
- Experience with lighting set up in different shooting environments
- Knowledge and use of DSLRs and ENG cameras a plus
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of attention to detail
- Take direction and work well with others
- Adaptability to change
- Expect to work nights, weekends and early mornings as needed
- Travel required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.