*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
The Birmingham Squadron are seeking part-time Team Attendants for the team’s 2021-22 basketball season at Legacy Arena. The Team Attendants will be responsible for setting up locker rooms and the court prior to team arrivals, rebounding during pregame warmups, working the benches, manning the mops underneath the goals, picking up post game and cleaning locker rooms.
- Arrive 3 hours prior to tip in order to setup locker rooms for visiting teams and referees.
- Setup Gatorade carts behind bench, roll out ball rack, and any other court set up required.
- Rebound for home and away teams during pregame warmups up until tipoff.
- Work the bench helping with gear, water, and mopping the floor when there is wet spots.
- Picking up all equipment post game and help visiting teams load up bus and clean up locker room for referees and visiting team.
- Must be available to work on all BIRMINGHAM SQUADRON home game dates – season schedule to be available in December.
- Fully vaccinated
- 16 years of age or older
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Pelicans are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Pelicans will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Pelicans are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.