*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
The New Orleans Saints & Pelicans are looking for a junior/mid-level graphic designer to assist their Marketing team on a contract basis. This position requires someone with a strong understanding of design principles, composition, color and typography. Previous experience as a professional graphic designer or production designer is mandatory. At this time, this is a remote-work position.
- Create and adapt visual layouts that adhere to established brand guidelines
- Heavy emphasis on digital projects (social media, email, digital advertising)
- Will also design signage, collateral and promotional items
- Partner closely with Marketing and other in-house stakeholders to design assets that achieve the desired objective
- Degree in graphic design or a closely related field
- 1+ years of professional graphic design experience
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with motion graphics is a strong plus.
- Must submit a design portfolio along with resume in order to be considered
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.