*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
Brand Manager (Marketing Saints)
Summary of Position:
One of the most storied franchises in the NFL is looking for a mid-level Marketing rockstar to join the team. The Brand Marketing Manager executes strategies and tactics that support the New Orleans Saints’ business goals and enhance the reputation of the Saints brand. They’ll work closely with the VP of Brand Strategy to create long-term growth strategies while managing the implementation of the annual marketing calendar. They’ll also be a brand champion; working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to ensure the Saints brand is represented accurately and consistently across all touch points.
- Drive the annual marketing calendar and successfully manage the execution of tentpole marketing programs, including NFL-led initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Ticket Sales & Service team to guide ticket holder communications, annual renewal campaigns and premium sales efforts.
- Work with Partnerships to develop impactful sponsorship activations that are aligned with the Saints strategic priorities.
- Support the multi-year renovation of the Caesars Superdome by ensuring all team branding and partner activations adhere to the experiential style guide.
- Work with Business Intelligence to execute fan research/surveys and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Steward the execution of creative assets that meet the needs of the Marketing, Digital and Production teams and align with the Saints brand standards.
- Serve as a key liaison with Saints merchandise partners; ensuring their seasonal product offerings align with our marketing calendar and brand standards.
- Prepare and present marketing reports for the executive leadership team.
- Co-lead cross-functional meetings that focus on current priorities and projects.
- Ensure the Saints brand guidelines are well understood and accurately deployed by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Foster a collaborative and productive relationship with all internal stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor one Assistant Marketing Manager.
- Degree in marketing, business, communication or a related field.
- 3+ years of brand marketing or B2C advertising experience.
- Ability to plan and execute marketing programs from concept to completion.
- Excellent project management skills and comfort with deadline-driven work.
- Strong understanding of brand strategy fundamentals.
- A creative thinker who brings new and innovative ideas to the table.
- Experience managing in-house creative studios and external agencies.
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.