Sr. Director of Game Presentation with New Orleans Pelicans and Saints in Metairie, LA
New Orleans Pelicans and Saints jobs
Sports Jobs in Metairie, LA
The Sr. Director of Game Presentation will oversee all aspects of the Saints and Pelicans Game Presentation ensuring they are both leveraging innovative ways to engage fans in-stadium and in-arena, while ensuring the teams’ branding initiatives are consistently executed. This position is responsible for the overall direction of the department including creating an exciting and entertaining in-stadium and in-arena experience, staff development, strategic planning, content development and budget allocation.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Brand Strategy in leading cross-functional and strategic long-term planning for the Game Presentation department.
- Challenge the team to conceptualize and continually produce innovative ways for the department to develop in-stadium and in-arena entertainment and enhance fan engagement year-over-year.
- Establish regular evaluation and analyze data to adapt the Game Presentation and Production elements deliver quality contract fulfillment, event day execution, benchmark achievements, customer satisfaction and team synergy including but not limited to video, sound and entertainment elements.
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with the production, creative, digital media, analytics, sponsorship and marketing team stakeholders to ensure a good cultural foundation is established for leadership of departmental staff. This includes collaboration and effectively communication with Football and Basketball Operations staff to coordinate purposeful and impactful in-game elements.
- Ensure compliance to league regulations and track/follow up on all aspects of Game Presentations.
- Oversee and allocate budgets and resources for Game Presentation initiatives.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management or a related field of study.
- 8-10 years’ experience producing live entertainment, preferably in the sports industry.
- 5-7 years leadership experience to include development of both full-time and part-time staff, training, crewing of production and camera crew staff.
- Strong experience with brand campaign development, content creation, and customer engagement.
- Team player, receptive to design critique and able to take feedback from multiple sources and incorporate it into cohesive creative assets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to walk, sit and stand while directing events long and potentially extended periods
- Must possess the ability to work with technology and on a computer for long and potentially extended periods
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?