Marketing Manager with New Orleans Saints in Metairie, LA
New Orleans Saints jobs
Sports Jobs in Metairie, LA
The Marketing Manager executes the core marketing responsibilities for the New Orleans Saints. They’ll work closely with the VP of Brand Strategy to develop long-term growth strategies while managing the implementation of the marketing calendar. They’ll also be a brand champion; working collaboratively with other stakeholders to present the Saints brand consistently across all touchpoints.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Understand the brand’s audiences and the underpinnings of brand affinity.
- Drive the marketing calendar and successfully manage the development and execution of all programs.
- Ensure all marketing programs are delivered on time and on budget.
- Guide in-house creative teams and external agencies to produce work that delivers results and builds brand equity.
- Leverage insights to inform new marketing strategies and optimize existing ones.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our work and ensure expenditures deliver the right ROI.
- Act as a brand champion. Ensure that the Saints brand is consistently presented across internal and external touchpoints.
- Foster a collaborative and productive relationship with all internal stakeholders.
- Own and responsibly manage the brand’s marketing budget.
- Four year degree in marketing, business, communication or a related field.
- 3-5 years of brand management, brand marketing or advertising experience.
- Ability to plan and execute marketing programs from concept to completion.
- Fluent in all media.
- Excellent project management skills and comfort with deadline-driven work.
- Strong understanding of brand strategy fundamentals.
- Experience collaborating with in-house creative studios and external agencies.
- Quick learner who is able pick up projects and run with them.
- Experience managing financial P&L.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?