Zero Gravity Basketball is a youth basketball event operator based out of Beverly, MA and is the market leader of grassroots events throughout the Northeast, expanding to new markets in the South, Midwest and the Capital District in the past 12 months. Zero Gravity plans and manages basketball tournaments, leagues, prep school showcases, clinics and camps for children and young adults to expand their academics through athletic participation. Zero Gravity has many established partnerships including Adidas, Jr. NBA, USA Basketball and Muscle Milk.
Our Operations Internship is a 2 month (end of May through end of July) paid position based out of our corporate office in Beverly, MA. Summer interns will work under the guidance of the CEO, COO, and Regional Directors to plan and implement events and leagues throughout the summer. Housing is not provided.
- Assisting with venue/facility setup and breakdown
- Drive revenue growth through building/maintaining strong customer relationships
- Attending and working Zero Gravity events
- Sales and marketing promotion
- Major in Sport Management, Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Desire to be an industry leader in sports management
- Ability to work in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Prior event management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work extended hours including nights and weekend
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.