Director of Concessions: Rocky Mountain Vibes (Diamond Concessions)
Full/Part: Full Time
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, and Bonus Opportunities
Category: Food/Beverage Management
Director Of Concessions
Diamond Concessions is a food service company that specializes in concessions and catering for minor league sports and outdoor amphitheaters across the Western United States. Diamond Concessions currently services 9 minor league teams who have a shared focus in providing great customer service and the highest quality product for our partners and patrons.
We are currently seeking an experienced food service professional to assist in management of the overall food and beverage operation in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Summary of Duties
The Concessions Director is responsible for the overall concessions operation for the Rocky Mountain Vibes. This person will have a daily focus of establishing and meeting fiscal goals and budgets, developing and training on site staff, maintaining food and labor costs on a daily basis, inventory control, ordering and receiving food and beverage products, executing menus, insuring proper sanitation and cleanliness standards for all food facilities, and developing strong vendor relationships.
The Concessions Director must possess strong organizational, communicative and managerial qualities. This role will assist in managing at least 3 full-time or seasonal-full food service managers and over 100 game day employees as well as act as the main point of contact for all vendors and non-profit organizations. Strong communicative skills are imperative as this role will be in direct and consistent communication with the GM/President of the Rocky Mountain Vibes as well as with Diamond Concessions ownership and management team.
Diamond Concessions operates all of it facilities in a very “hands on” nature and requires this of each of our Diamond Concessions team members.
- 3-5 years in the food and beverage industry (high volume venue/ stadium preferred)
- Experience in managing a food service operation is a must, experience with concessions and particularly sporting or entertainment venues is a plus
- Strong financial management skills
- Ability to train staff in alcohol intervention, food handling, and sanitation.
- Strong communicative skills and the ability to effectively manage a seasonal workforce
- Familiar with point of sales systems and day to day sales reconciliation
- Culinary creativity and menu execution