Ticket Sales Representative with Legends (Global Sales) at San Diego State University in San Diego, CA
Legends (Global Sales) at San Diego State University jobs
Sports Jobs in San Diego, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Founded in 2008, Legends is a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 season team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marque clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. A few of our esteemed partners include:
New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, Las Vegas Raiders, Manchester City Football Club
Notre Dame, Southern California, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Villanova, Louisville, Utah, Missouri, Rose Bowl Stadium
San Diego State University
San Diego State University is a major public research institution that provides transformative experiences, both inside and outside of the classroom, for its more than 36,000 students. The university offers bachelor's degrees in 95 areas, master's degrees in 78 areas and doctorates in 22 areas. The Aztecs are the 19 men’s and women’s NCAA Division I athletics teams representing the University as a member of the Mountain West Conference.
San Diego State University Mission Valley
On November 6, 2018 San Diego voters approved Measure G paving the way for the proposed SDSU Mission Valley campus expansion. As a result, SDSU will build a 35,000-capacity multi-use stadium to serve as the new home for Aztec football beginning with the 2022 season.
SDSU Athletics has partnered with Legends Global Sales to assist in the sales strategy and execution of ticket packages for Aztec football, men’s & women’s basketball as well as premium and priority seating at the new Mission Valley Stadium.
The Ticket Sales Representative is responsible for engaging prospects through phone calls, emails, in-person meetings, and networking events with the goal of selling season, partial plan, group and single game ticket packages for SDSU football and men’s & women’s basketball. The Ticket Sales Representative will be located in San Diego, California and will work under the guidance of the Manager of Ticket Sales.
- Generate new revenue through SDSU football and men’s & women’s basketball full season, partial plan, group and single game ticket sales
- Cultivate relationships with clients and prospects for seating at the new SDSU Mission Valley Stadium
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking, attending meetings, SDSU games and other related events
- Effectively follow up with clients in order to establish relationships and improve customer experience
- Successfully execute sales campaigns
- Assist customer service efforts during renewal campaigns
- Assist with other season and group ticket sales duties, as assigned
- Attend all ticket holder events to form positive relationships with current customer base
- Consistently achieve and surpass activity metrics and objectives
- Degree in business, sports management or related field
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in basic software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organized, creative, and enthusiastic
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to listen, identify, and resolve issues
- Possess an optimistic team-first attitude and a competitive desire to be the best
- Resourceful, innovative and forward thinking
- Attention to detail with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a changing environment
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- Professional in appearance, attitude and attire
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
To learn more about Legends, SDSU, and the SDSU Mission Valley Stadium Project please visit:
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
How did you hear about this job?