Suite Sales Manager with Legends in Columbus · OH
Sports Jobs in Columbus · OH
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Suite Sales Manager, Columbus Crew
Legends Sales & Marketing is seeking a driven, self-motivated, and team-oriented Suite Sales Manager committed to growing his/her career in the sports industry. The Suite Sales Manager will be responsible for creating and selling a full menu of high-end ticket and hospitality programs for the Columbus Crew. This person will be a member of the team that will lead new business generation for the Sales Department in the areas of Luxury Suite Leases, Suite Packages, Suite Rentals, and Club Seats by customizing programs and packages that satisfy the needs and goals of our clients. This position reports to the Director of Premium Sales.
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue and ticket goals set for new business (Luxury Suites, Premium Season Tickets, Premium Group Packages, and Suite Rentals).
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by partner organization.
- Conduct sales conversations via phone presentations, in-office meetings/sales center presentations, and meetings at stadium.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners/lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at stadium, and outside meetings.
- Perform accurate and skilled deal closings.
- Provide high end service for our Premium Season Ticket Holders, including but not limited to: renewals on an annual basis, collection of payments, receiving executed seat contracts, cross-selling as needed, etc.
- Submit timely reports to management, including weekly and monthly sales revenue reports
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
- Assist, train, and mentor Inside Sales and/or Account Executive team on presentations and strategy for new business acquisition.
- College degree required; preferably in business or sports management.
- Minimum of three years of successful sales experience in sports, media, and/or direct sales is preferred.
- Experience and success in developing and building relationships with a creative consultative approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivation is a must.
- Passion for the sports industry, with a strong desire to continue career growth in sports.
- Ability/willingness to accept and implement coaching and feedback.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
How did you hear about this job?
What are your salary expectations?