Legends - OUE Skyspace LA
Los Angeles, CA
Food and Beverage: Kitchen Staff/Dishwasher
Who We Are:
Built on a system of people, process and execution, The Legends Way has helped to define our culture company-wide. It’s woven through our DNA and helps us provide standard-setting results for our partners. We are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Team-oriented and fit within the Legends culture: We win and have fun doing it!
Position Available: Skyspace Dishwasher – OUE Skyspace LA; Los Angeles, CA
About the Project:
OUE Americas has selected Legends to operate OUE Skyspace LA which is part of $60 million renovation to the US Bank Tower in the heart Downtown Los Angeles, California. From over 1,000 feet above the city, Skyspace LA is will be home to California’s tallest open-air observation decks and tallest event space West of Chicago, IL. Skyspace LA will honor the culture, community and people that make Los Angeles unlike any city in the world.
The Skyspace Dishwasher/Porter is a dynamic, interactive role within the Skyspace Operations team with a specific focus on the kitchen. This position will play an integral role in providing Skyspace with the materials needed to be successful.
· Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times
· Timely execution of station requirements to specification of Executive Culinary Team.
· Proper usage of dish machine operations.
· Knowledge of chemicals and their proper usage
· Shows a willingness to learn
· Maintains and abides by County Health/Sanitation as well as Legends Hospitality standards.
· Able to Multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Cleans and organizes all glassware on a daily basis,
· Provides efficient service and quality products by following direction of culinary management
· Ensures that all equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a daily basis
· Shows flexibility by rotating to other service locations when necessary.
· Performs other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Maintains the food service areas/ kitchen in a neat, clean, clutter free and safe environment.
· Monitors and removes garbage as needed.
· The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year stewarding experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in premium services, catering, and concessions environments for an entertainment venue
· A valid food handler’s certificate
· Must be able to communicate with co-workers and management
· Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· High level of organization and attention to detail
· Must be able to make generalizations, evaluations, and decisions without immediate supervision.
· Must be able to accept and carry out responsibility for directions
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
• High level of demonstrated professionalism and customer service.
• Multi-lingual or sign language capabilities a plus.
• Able to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends & holidays as necessary)
DISCLAIMER: The above is intended to describe the general contents and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?