Merchandise Associate - State Fair of Texas - Legends (Dallas · TX)
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Recognized leaders in retail and merchandising worldwide, Legends Global Merchandise provides a fully customized, customer-centric, omnichannel shopping experience for fans. Our vertical service solution allows us to provide the latest trends, styles, designs, and brand collaborations across different categories. For in-venue, e-commerce and pop-up operations, Legends sets the standard when it comes to a unique shopping experience. We pride ourselves in creating a customized portfolio of inventory based on each property and operating as a true extension of each client’s brand. Different guests want different things, and we are here to build and provide a tailored retail experience.
STATE FAIR OF TEXAS
Event: 2022 State Fair of Texas
Dates: September 30th through October 23rd 2022
Location: Fair Park (located at 3921 Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd. Dallas, TX 75210)
Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to make some extra money? Are you an Event Management major in need of experience for your resume? Working events with Legends Global Merchandise is great way to accomplish both! We do retail operations for events all over the country and are always looking for temporary help to ensure these events are successful for our partners! In the past year alone, we have worked with companies and brands like the NFL, UFC, WWE, National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), and many more! Want to know more? Apply today!
- You are applying to help us with our on-site retail sales operation as a Sales Associate for official State Fair of Texas licensed merchandise. If you would like to see the merchandise you would be selling at the event, please use the following link to visit our online site: https://bigtexstore.com/
- If offered this position, you will be assisting customers, stocking merchandise, running a cash register, and any other retail duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Retail / Customer Service experience is recommended with additional training provided prior to the start of the event.
- We are looking for applicants with great initiative and positive attitudes to assist us in delivering a world class customer experience to anyone visiting our retail spaces while at the event.
- Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule without any other commitments during the dates of the event.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.