Lead Merchandise Associate - Legends (Atlanta · GA)
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Global Attractions is a natural progression from Legends 360-degree platform for success. Our unrivaled guest experience and deeply researched sales and planning methodologies give us an edge. Legends currently operates 10+ attractions around the globe. We bring together some of the brightest experiential and attraction masterminds around the globe to ensure each brilliant idea is regionally relevant and destined to dazzle, delight and drive a steady stream of diverse visitors.
- Custom narratives to guide the journey, delivered to deeply engage distinct visitor groups
- Bold and dramatic design to push the envelope on the physical space and inspire awe and wonder
- Re-imagined dining experiences to delight local foodies
- Leading-edge technology and innovation to drive interactivity and create fully immersive experiences
Legends manages all operations across ticketing, special events, sponsorship food and beverage and retail for Attractions partners.
The newest addition to our Global Attractions portfolio, Legends is the exclusive operating partner of Illuminarium, a global experiential company offering breakthrough immersive 360-degree cinematic entertainment. Presented in custom-designed venues, Illuminarium surrounds visitors in sight and sound at an epic scale through a combination of cutting-edge technologies. Whether embarking on an African safari, exploring the depths of space, or sipping cocktails in a Tokyo night market, Illuminarium provides access to the world’s most extraordinary experiences. With a fully customizable canvas, Illuminarium is the ideal location for special events, viewing parties, and unique nightlife offerings. Illuminarium Experiences brings together best-in-class partners in content creation, theatrical design, interactive technologies, and venue operations. Illuminarium has locations in Atlanta, Las Vegas, and additional markets to be announced soon. To learn more, visit Illuminarium.com.
As a Retail Lead at Illuminarium Atlanta, you are responsible for delivering the ultimate experience for our Guest. The Retail Lead supports the Operations Supervisors and ensures the smooth operation of the Retail shop. Key focal points of the role include monitoring break schedules, safety management and Team Member performance, processing refunds, and assisting with inventory management. This is a hands-on, leadership role which engages directly with the wider team and guests. At Illuminarium, we strive to democratize experiences and thus our Team Members need to be alert and observant, making every Guest feel acknowledged and taken care of.
- Ensure operations are executed according to the Retail Standard Operating Procedure
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures are in effect at all times.
- Provide support to the Retail Operations Supervisor by receiving merchandise, counting inventory, handling transfers from the warehouse to the store, and reconciling inventory counts in the retail management system.
- Securely package items for storage and/or transfer
- Assist with the implementation of regular inventory counting and recording.
- Issue refunds and exchanges of merchandise
- Support, observe, and innovate guest service standards, guest engagement levels, and safety standards as well as address issues and pivot when needed to prevent and resolve any guest concerns queries and complaints before presenting it to the Supervisor team.
- Ensure merchandising standards are being consistently followed
- Promote adherence to safety standards and coach Team Members as needed.
- Daily reporting to Supervisor team, monitoring of break schedule, opening & closing of the Retail shop and inventory
- Coordinate with Supervisor team on innovation, service levels, and staffing requirements
- Maintain product and service quality standards and anticipate guest needs/concerns
- Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required