Barback, Premium - Legends (Inglewood · CA)
The Barback is responsible for providing supplies and providing the bartender with items upon request that help assure exceptional guest service specifically in the Restaurant environment.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
• Responsible for stocking bar items daily and filling the ice bins as needed.
• Anticipate needs throughout the shift.
• Assist in keeping all areas clean and organized.
• Report timely to work and prepared to start at the starting time. Know your work area and set up as directed.
• Abide by the operating standards outlined in the policy and procedure manual.
• Ensure prompt, quality service is provided.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to read, speak and write English Language in order to communicate with guests.
• Ability to lift and transport items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
• Ability to work all Yankee Stadium events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
• Must have two(2) to three(3) years working in a fast paced bar, high-end club, or restaurant
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals