Assistant Store Manager - Cirque Du Soleil "KA"
Founded in 2008, Legends’ operating divisions worldwide include – Global Partnerships, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, Global Technology Solutions, Attractions, Growth Enterprises – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Recognized leaders in retail and merchandising worldwide, Legends Global Merchandise provides a fully customized, customer-centric, omnichannel shopping experience for fans. Our vertical service solution allows us to provide the latest trends, styles, designs, and brand collaborations across different categories. For in-venue, e-commerce and pop-up operations, Legends sets the standard when it comes to a unique shopping experience. We pride ourselves in creating a customized portfolio of inventory based on each property and operating as a true extension of each client’s brand. Different guests want different things, and we are here to build and provide a tailored retail experience.
This individual will be responsible to assist the Retail management team with all day to day aspects of the merchandise operations.
• Assist Retail Manager with weekly department scheduling, monitoring of department labor costs, budgets and forecasts.
• Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting reports.
• Prepare various cost and operational reports.
• Assist with establishing yearly retail sales and profit goals, work on financial goals, cost of goods and profit plans.
• Coordinate mid-year and annual retail business plan.
• Maintain awareness of product trends, developments in merchandising and retail, hot and cold selling items, and maintain established relationships with vendors.
• Monitor and recommend suggestive selling programs with client interaction as required.
• Maintain retail operations supply inventory.
• Maintain and organize retail and retail signage fixture inventories.
• Evaluate and purchase suitable merchandise, based on guests’ and clients.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years Retail/Business Management or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of merchandising/retail marketing strategies, good analytical business through process and problem solving skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Must be proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.