Job Title: Inside Sales Representative – Colorado Rapids
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Business Unit: Colorado Rapids
Location: Commerce City, CO
Reports To: Manager, Inside Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time, Hourly
Supervisor Position: N
The Colorado Rapids are seeking highly motivated, coachable individuals who are passionate about getting their start on the business side of the sports industry. The Inside Sales Representative position focuses on selling new full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, mini plans, group tickets, and premium seating through outbound touchpoints and face to face appointments for the Colorado Rapids. Our Inside Sales program provides consistent training from the Rapids leadership team. As a leadership team, we’re committed to the process of developing our sales executives on both a personal and professional level. The position pays an hourly wage plus commissions. Inside Sales Representatives are hired for ten months with the option to continue in the program or move into a different role, based on department and business needs.
• Responsible for the sale of new full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, mini plans, group tickets & premium seating
• Make a minimum of 90 touchpoints each day with the goal of generating new ticket revenue
• Identify new business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks
• Proactively seeking new leads through referrals, prospecting and networking
• Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales and intangible goals
• Conducts appointments with prospective clients
• Provides phone support and follow-up of ticket sales marketing campaigns
• Maintains detailed records of clients and prospects in the CRM system
• Staffs sales tables at various games and events
• Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility enough to travel.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
• Highly motivated, outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and desire to excel in sales
• Strong verbal and listening skills
• Strong desire to start a career in the sports sales industry
• Works well in a team environment
• Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude at all times
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends)
• Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards
Based on qualifications and experience.
• $18.29 per hour
• Eligible for commission plan
• Health Insurance (Medical only)
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-term Disability
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
• 12 Paid Company Holidays
• Accrual of 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked (up to 48 hours total). This is not a cash benefit. No hours will be paid upon termination of employment.
• 401K/Employer match
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.