In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Job Title: Account Executive, Membership Sales-Denver Nuggets
Department: Basketball – Season & Group Ticket Sales
Business Unit: TCX
Location: Denver, CO
Reports To: Denver Nuggets Director, Membership Sales
Employment Type: Full Time-Hourly–Non-Exempt
Supervisor Position: No
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and Entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. KSE is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We are the employer of choice as the owner and operator of Ball Arena, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park, the Paramount Theatre, 1STBANK Center, Denver Nuggets (NBA), the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), KIMN,KXKL, KKSE (FM/AM), Altitude Sports & Entertainment, Major League Fishing/Fishing League Worldwide (MLFLW), Winnercomm, Outdoor Sportsman Group and SkyCam.
Nature of Work:
The Denver Nuggets are seeking highly motivated, coachable individuals who are passionate about generating revenue on the business side of the sports industry. The Account Executive, Membership Sales position focuses on selling new full season ticket memberships, partial season ticket plans, mini plans, group tickets, and premium seating through outbound touchpoints and face to face appointments for the Denver Nuggets. This position has a heavy outbound focus with emphasis on prospecting and networking with key business influencers in the Denver Metro area to drive new business revenue.
Examples of work performed:
- New ticket sales encompassing Denver Nuggets Season Ticket Memberships, Partial-Plans, Group Tickets and other Nuggets Package Ticket sales
- Balances a high level of sales activity, including 300 cold calls per week and 5-7 sales appointments per week
- Prospect, network, set appointments, and actively sells all ticket packages
- Works all games and sales events
- Execute developed ticket sales prospecting promotions
- Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales and intangible goals
- Conducts face to face appointments with prospective clients at sales events or formal meetings
- Maintains detailed records of clients and prospects in the CRM system
- Other duties as assigned
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evening and weekends)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- 1 year sales experience in Sports or related industry (Inside Sales preferred)
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
- Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly motivated, outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and desire to excel in sales
- Completion of an Inside Sales program with a professional sports team
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Strong desire to continue a career in the sports sales industry
- Works well in a team environment
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Base range $24.04-$24.04 per hour
- Eligible for commission
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K/Employer Match
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.