POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, SEASON TICKET SALES
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, SEASON TICKET SALES
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
RESUME DEADLINE: JUNE 7, 2019
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New ticket sales focusing on Colorado Rapids Season Tickets, Partial packages, Suites, Premium Products and Group Sales.
- Resourceful ability to prospect, network, set appointment, fill “pipeline’ and aggressively sell all available ticket packages.
- Handles a high level of sales activity, including a minimum of 250 cold calls and 10 appointments per week
- Develops and executes Season Ticket ROI for Business to Business programs.
- Provides phone support and follow-up of ticket sales marketing campaigns.
- Meets defined sales goals.
- Full menu selling, including new season tickets, group tickets and partial plan sales for the Colorado Rapids.
- Represents, actively promotes, and sells team at events. (Colorado Rapids games, outside ticket events, ticket on-sales).
- Ensures prompt submission of Account Executive weekly pipeline reports.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one year outside/inside sales experience.
- Advanced sales training and knowledge of sales techniques.
- Internally motivated with an acute attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the 5 Key Characteristics of a successful employee: Passionate, Positive, Leadership, Hard Working and Open to Learning.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have transportation for appointments and ticket delivery.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Firm understanding of Kroenke Sports ticket products and services.
- Passion for the sport of Soccer.
- Knowledge of Major League Soccer and the Colorado Rapids.
- Established client base or extensive knowledge of Denver Metro market.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.