*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, DENVER NUGGETS
We will be accepting applications through March 31st, 2020.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world-class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
About Our Job
The Denver Nuggets are seeking highly motivated, coachable individuals who are passionate about getting their start on the business side of the sports industry. The Inside Sales Representative position focuses on selling new full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, mini plans, group tickets, and premium seating through outbound touchpoints and face to face appointments for the Denver Nuggets. Our Inside Sales program provides consistent training from the Nuggets leadership team. As a leadership team, we’re committed to the process of developing our sales executives on both a personal and professional level. The position pays an hourly wage plus commissions.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the sale of new full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, mini plans, group tickets & premium seating
- Make a minimum of 90 touchpoints every single day with the goal of generating new ticket revenue
- Identify new business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks
- Actively seeking new leads through referrals, prospecting and networking
- Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales and intangible goals
- Conducts appointments with prospective clients
- Provides phone support and follow-up of ticket sales marketing campaigns
- Maintains detailed records of clients and prospects in the CRM system
- Staffs sales tables at various games and events
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Highly motivated, outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and desire to excel in sales
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Strong desire to start a career in the sports sales industry
- Works well in a team environment
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends)
- Strong computer skills
- Team and League knowledge
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Licensure/Certification - Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards