*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Job Title: Digital Content Coordinator
Department: Digital Media
Business Unit: Colorado Rapids
Location: Commerce City, CO
Reports To: Digital Content & Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Supervisor Position: No
Position Summary – As part of the Rapids Digital team, the Digital Content Coordinator will play an integral role across our department, specifically in the day-to-day management of ColoradoRapids.com and the mobile app. Working with multiple departments across the business, this role will assist in managing digital projects, timelines and content. This position will be heavily involved in the day-to-day content creation, posting and editorial voice for the club. The ideal candidate will be creative, flexible, and collaborative and one who is comfortable working with deadlines and a fast-paced environment.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities -
- Work with the Digital Content & Strategy Manager to oversee day-to-day scheduling, writing, posting, and analytics of ColoradoRapids.com & Mobile App.
- Assist in building custom landing pages for various initiatives including Ticket Sales, Marketing, Promotion and Sponsorship.
- Cover club events in the Community, including but not limited to, written recaps, photo/video capture and social coverage.
- Cover club events in the Development Academy, including but not limited to, written recaps, photo/video capture and social coverage.
- Produce compelling content across the club, from ideation to finished product.
- Serve as point of communication for the digital department on various projects, helping to manage deadlines and assets.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and how the Rapids can activate, innovate, and stand out.
- Ensure consistency in brand guidelines and messaging related to content and posting.
- Constantly generate creative ideas for all platforms that have potential to be monetized.
- Ability to work in a deadline-focused environment.
- Work cooperatively with team members, across departments, within KSE and with external clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Performance Requirements/Skills –
- Strong written communication skills with an eye for creative copy & content creation.
- Strong verbal communication skills & ability to generate ideas and manage them across departments.
- Strong time management skills, understanding of creative project workflow.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple project timelines simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of MLS and a comprehensive knowledge of the Colorado Rapids and KSE.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-media environment.
- Ability to work well with many departments including senior management.
- Self-motivated, positive and collaborative attitude.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Mac/PC software, and web/new media technology.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, and travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, marketing, or related field, required.
- Experience writing copy, creating content and managing digital assets for a company, brand or team.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience creating and editing pages in Content Management Systems a plus.
Based on qualifications and experience.
- Base Salary Range $16.82 - $21.63
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Demands –
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 50 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility enough to travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.