We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RESUME DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 16, 2018
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, MEMBERSHIP SALES, COLORADO AVALANCHE
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New ticket sales encompassing Colorado Avalanche® Season Tickets, Partial- Plans, Group Tickets and other Avalanche Package Ticket sales.
- Prospects, networks, set appointments, and aggressively sells all available ticket packages.
- Executes developed ticket sales prospecting promotions.
- Handles a high level of sales activity, including 300+ cold calls per week and 3-7 sales appointments per day.
- Transportation for appointments and ticket delivery a must.
- Meets defined sales goals.
- Represent, actively promote, and sell teams at events; minimum of 44 events per year (Colorado Avalanche games, outside ticket events, ticket on-sales not excluding nights, weekends and holidays).
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Advanced sales training.
- Minimum of one year professional sports industry experience.
- Minimum of one year outside/inside sales experience.
- Considerable knowledge of ticket sales processes and procedures.
- Firm understanding of Kroenke Sports and Entertainment ticket products and services.
- Proven history selling to corporate prospects and customers.
- Knowledge of the NHL and Colorado Avalanche®.
- Established client base or extensive knowledge of Denver Metro market.