Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions are looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry that is revolutionizing how college athletics operate. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers.
MVP, "Most Valuable Practices", is a proprietary training and development program which is the culmination of more than two decades of benchmarking best ticket sales practices from collegiate and professional sports. The result is comprehensive sales training program customized for the college sales area and taught year round to all Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions employees.
MVP focuses on the proactive sales approach to the Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions sales engine. It requires our professional sales account executives to provide superior customer service with a focus on retaining and building new fans and donors.
The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for developing strategic insights in a collegiate business setting for Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions at the University of Oklahoma property. This role will be responsible for mining customer profiles, analyzing behavioral data from multiple platforms and data sources (online transitions, phone transactions, alumni club donations, email response data, fan surveying and ticket sales) to support business decision making in product development, marketing strategy and email/marketing campaign targeting. This role will report directly to the General Manager, and will work closely with the Regional Manager for Learfield IMG College. This position is responsible for all data needs while working closely with Learfield IMG College's business units.
- Performs on-going data analysis pertaining to the university's customer database, while maintaining the integrity of the data (responsible for data hygiene)
- Help grow email subscription base and drive segmentation strategy for email campaigns
- Create and use statistical and predictive methods to perform analysis on large data compilations to find relationships and provide strategy for campaigns
- Work closely with Development, Marketing, Sponsorship, Ticket Sales and Ticket Operations to coordinate sales efforts in regards to actionable data
- Build reports, dashboards and models regarding found date
- Create and maintain a customer ranking system developed to maximize opportunities across all divisions
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager, Ticket Sales
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a data analyst role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concept.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SQL Server
- Minimum 2 years of experience with CRM and web platforms
- Minimum 2 years of experience with predictive modeling using SAS, SPSS or R
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, Statistics, Economics or Business major preferred
- Experience in a collegiate athletics department or at a professional sports team preferred
- Experience with Paciolan Ticket software preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.