Assist Communications department to support the goals of growing the teams brand.
- Assist with many areas of department operations to support the goal of growing the teams brand.
- Provide assistance in credentialing the media for games, as well as compiling the clips each day for distribution.
- Assist in maintaining press box and miscellaneous needs of our broadcasters, media and executives.
- Produce the official scorecard prior to each series, in addition to authoring a portion of the post-game notes.
- Distribute daily game information (game notes, lineup sheet, stat packs, postgame notes).
- Provide assistance with photo shoots and other media crews stationed within our venue.
- Assist with any miscellaneous statistical and research projects as needed.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate must be at least a college senior, recent graduate (within 6 months).
- The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate must be available full-time
- The ideal candidate must be willing to work longs hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Adobe InDesign, StatsPass and social media experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.