· Assist Director/Crosschecker/Manager with travel logistics (airfare, hotel, transportation, etc.).
· Organize Intl Staff travel documents (Visa/Passport/Entrance Docs/etc.).
· Support Scouting and Player Development staff with DR Visa paperwork on newly signed players.
· Assist in logistics involved with periodic departmental meetings.
· Work with Manager to update expense reporting and budget files.
· Assist Scouts with any reporting/information/database needs.
· Gather and maintain information on international amateur and professional players, including but not limited to stats, news, video, bio updates, etc.
· Update internal reports to help identify trends and production within the market.
· Compile daily international media clips.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· The ideal candidate is bilingual with Spanish as the second language.
· The ideal candidate must have excellent computer skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· The ideal candidate must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
· The ideal candidate must be available full-time.
· The ideal candidate must be willing to work long hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
· Office Environment in Lakeland, FL
· Some evening, weekend and holiday hours will be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.