1. Assist the amateur scouts, crosscheckers, Assistant Director & Scouting Director in multiple aspects of Amateur Scouting - team sheets, stat sheets, organization of event schedules, etc.
2. Catalogue prospect medical questionnaires and general questionnaires found within the Draft Prospect Link.
3. Provide assistance in video editing/logging/uploading/maintenance within Scouting database.
4. Assist in meeting setup throughout the year.
5. Statistical compilation for all Draft eligible prospects throughout the country.
6. Prospect profile management within Scouting database.
7. Schedule management within database.
8. Gather and distribute research material and articles to Amateur Scouting staff
9. Assist with projects and perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
10. Seasonal Assistant will work closely throughout the year with Baseball Operations, Analytics and Amateur Scouting.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. The ideal candidate must have excellent computer skills and strong Excel knowledge
3. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills
4. The ideal candidate must have excellent time management and organizational skills
5. The ideal candidate must be available full-time
6. The ideal candidate must be willing to work longs hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
1. Office Environment in Lakeland, FL
2. Some evening, weekend, and holiday hours will be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.