Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
Assist with game day needs such as coordination and execution of all on-court games, promotions, and entertainment in addition to set-up, breakdown, and organizing promotional items. Game Presentation is the execution arm of Group Sales, Corporate Partnership, Ticket Sales, Marketing, Community and Entertainment Groups. This position would begin October 2019 and conclude between April & June 2020.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- The primary responsibility of the Game Presentation Crew is to execute promotions and games on court.
- Setting up and breaking down all on-court and in-arena promotions
- Assist in keeping all game day props and operational materials organized, in good condition and store appropriately after each game
- Coordinating with contracted groups that participate in on-court presentations, promotions and/or activities
- Assist in the execution of pre-game/halftime/post-game fan activities and promotions
- Assist in the various elements associated with the game presentation and Sixers ENT
- Fan interactive elements including selection of contestants for on-court games
- Ensure all equipment is set up for game day staff, stats crew, and NBA officials
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Game Presentation Coordinator
Qualifications (educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be available to work all Sixers home games (including pre-season)
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Must be punctual
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Must be available for at least 25 hours a week
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Eagerness to learn
Attend all Sixers home games at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Ability to lift 25+ pounds
Position will be required to work nights, weekends and early mornings as needed
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment and all its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)