The Facility Management Associate will work hand in hand with the department Manager on various initiatives that impact the internal and external operations of the Sixers organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing support for company-wide office tasks, supporting the role of Office Services Coordinator.
- Assisting with various operations duties including: Helipad operations, Facility and Fleet Management tasks.
- Assisting with set-up and break down of events at 76ers facilities.
- Supervise/coordinate repairs and maintenance.
- Assist front desk operations.
- Assist with Sixers gameday activities, including gameday prep/set-up.
- General administrative support for department, such as file organization, vendor/equipment procurement and calendar maintenance
Qualifications (educational, experience and basic knowledge requirements):
- Working towards or graduated with a bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university in Business, Sports Management or other related field. Preferably interested in Operations/Facility Management.
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles; works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Relationship-driven with ability to interact with a wide range of individuals from vendors to executives
- Close attention to detail and follow-through in all responsibilities
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated with ability to work well in teams and cross-departments
- Strong computer skills (MS Office applications) required
- Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required