In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
** As stated above, by clicking apply, you will be brought to an application survey, this must be completed to be considered for role**
The Rock Squad provides professional and exemplary customer service to all guests, employees, and the community at every event, in adherence with Prudential Center rules and regulations to ensure a safe and world class environment.
Compensation: Part time role, $15/hour with $15 shift bonus with completion of each shift.
- Event Set Up Assist– responsible for assisting with giveaway box distribution, floor mark, hanging door signs, deploying larger signs, setting stanchions, closing curtains, turning on televisions, checking ADA platforms, and all other event set up needs as requested
- External Director – responsible for greeting guests properly in various external locations such as entrances and surrounding parking areas and then directing them to Prudential Center and appropriate entrances
- Line Director – located at the entrances and responsible for crowd control and directing guests to shortest lines or alternative entrance to expedite ingress and shorten line times
- Wheelchair Escort – responsible for assisting guests with limited mobility from doors to seats before an event and seats to doors after an event in a safe, professional manner
- Breaker/Fill in– responsible for assisting with breaks and fill ins for all other team members as needed determined by staffing levels and supervisor requests. Must be able to perform all duties and be knowledgeable of areas of responsibility to be an effective breaker/fill in.
- This includes, but is not limited to the following: greeter/internal director, ticket taker, usher, escalator attendant, access control, giveaway staff, VIP will call assist, VIP escort/runner, suite rover, and elevator attendant
- Assist with all other tasks needed as requested by Supervisor or Management
Key Job Components:
- Provide World-Class service to all guests, vendors, and employees at all times
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all employees and vendors
- Anticipate and respond professionally to guests’ needs, concerns and questions
- Check assigned areas pre and post event; proactively report and address needs prior to doors opening and follow up to ensure issues are resolved
- Learn all arena policies, procedures, locations, and event specific information provided
- Recognize/check all ticket types and provide guests with friendly, accurate directions
- Monitor assigned sections and surrounding areas to identify issues, report and notify appropriate personnel, and ensure compliance with arena policies, cleanliness, and safety
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, including uniform and appearance guidelines
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Work well with others, assist teammates, and perform and complete a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another, without the loss of efficiency or composure within Guest Services guidelines
- As necessary, handle tough, high-pressure situations while remaining calm and professional
- Work may be in steep areas (approx. 60 feet high and in cooler or warmer temperatures; indoors, outside, or right at the doors, and in small or confined areas such as elevators
- Work may involve pushing/pulling/ lifting heavy objects and involve standing for 4-6 hours
- Complete other duties as assigned by Guest Services supervisors and managers
AVAILABILITY. Must be available to work 70% of events each month, mandatory events as determined by management, and able to report for the following schedule:
- Available to report by 4pm on weekdays (Monday through Friday)
- Available all day every Saturday and Sunday
- Ability to work until 12:00am or later per event needs
- Available to work holidays as needed