Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The New Jersey Devils are looking for ambitious and self-motivated senior level sales professional who will be responsible for selling full season, partial, single game suite, and group ticket packages. The Account Executive will. Must be able to work nights, as well as targeted events as needed and succeed in a team environment, built around a collegiate culture with friendly competition.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sell New Jersey Devils full, partial, single game suite and group ticket packages
- Meet and exceed personal sales quotas set by management
- Participate in game/event day duties as needed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Devils ticketing plans and policies
- Prospect new business leads and use a sophisticated Microsoft CRM system to attack leads
- Set up daily new business appointments and arena tours with prospects
Qualifications (educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
- 1-3 years of sports sales experience
- Highly motivated with a passion for sales
- Prior cold calling experience is preferred but not essential
- Organizational and time management skills a must
- Desire to learn and study sales and make it a career
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to work in a structured, disciplined, cooperative and competitive environment
May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or
overnight stay for one or more nights.
This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
This position generally requires that work be performed from the Prudential Center/New Jersey
Devils offices, but attendance at events taking place in the arena or offsite, including on
weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment and all its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)