*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is home to the Miami Open, Miami Dolphins, Miami Formula 1 Grand Prix, the University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, College Football Championship in 2021, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
The Miami Open is one of the top tennis tournaments in the United States, classified as an ATP/WTA 1000 tournament, and features the top ranked international men’s and women’s players. The tournament is known for its unique blend of luxury brand activations and a unique social environment and is one of the highest attended tennis events in the world.
Primarily responsible for selling group tickets and memberships for the Miami Open. An Account Executive, Group Sales will be focused on executing virtual and face to face meeting with local prospects, businesses, and clubs/groups to sell these packages. Seeking a professional, self-motivated, positive individual who is coachable when provided guidance from our leadership team to maximize revenue.
- Research, prospect and establish potential Group Leaders through daily phone calls and emails
- Meet or exceed established Group Sales ticket and revenue goals
- Adhere to department guidelines in relation to call volume and outside networking opportunities
- Conduct face to face and virtual sales appointments with organizers from some of the top group sales categories in South Florida
- ‘Outside the box’ thinker as it relates to revenue generation
- Cross-Sell within different ticket products, including Memberships, Mini Plans, and Luxury & Suites
- Create and develop new group themes and programs
- Maintain a high level of customer service to new and existing clients
- Work with related departments to improve communication and maximize the fan experience
- Maintain timely and accurate records detailing Group Sales performance, appointment recaps, member account management and sales prospecting activities
- Represent organization at various networking and/or offsite community events promoting ticket sales
- Additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- (1) to (3) years of related experience, preferably in Sports & Entertainment
- Knowledge and passion for sales and leadership
- Superior presentation and organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record of achieving revenue goals
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work irregular hours, events, weekends and holidays as required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform and Archtics Ticketing System
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Bilingual (English/Spanish/Portuguese) a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
If you feel that you excel in face to face sales presentations and have demonstrated a strong work ethic and an aspiration to build a career in professional sports, then we want to hear from you!
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.