Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Start Date: Winter2020
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Bonus Structure
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Reports to: Director, New Stadium Sales
Location: SRFC Front Office (Sacramento, CA)
ABOUT SACRAMENTO REPUBLIC FOOTBALL CLUB:
Launched during Sac Soccer Day in 2013, Sacramento Republic FC exists to make California’s Capitol Region into the most inspiring, energetic and rewarding place to live, work and play through the beautiful game. From its inception, the club smashed USL Championship records, and claimed the 2014 USL Cup in its inaugural season. Through an unrivaled level of support from its fans and community, the club will join Major League Soccer in 2023and build a soccer-specific stadium in Downtown Sacramento, serving as a catalyst for the largest urban infill project in the U.S. The Railyards Stadium includes plans for an entertainment district to extend use beyond matchdays for fans and visitors year-round. 'Sactown' provides a wealth of opportunity from a selling and professional growth perspective - a top 20 media market that has been named one of the ‘Nation’s Greatest Cities for Food Lovers’ by the Wall Street Journal and 'America's Most Diverse City' by Time Magazine, and is conveniently located in the heart of Northern California.
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018and is spearheading the most prestigious new stadium and redevelopment projects nationwide ranging from NHL Seattle to the New York Islanders’ new Belmont Park Arena. Other current projects include; Inter Miami, MLS St. Louis, and the Oakland A’s.
MANAGER, SUITE SALES–OVERVIEW:
The Manager, Suite Sales will spearhead the premium sales efforts of the Railyards Stadium opening in March, 2023 – a project set to showcase Major League Soccer’s 29th team and year-round concerts and entertainment. With just under two and half years until stadium opening, a state-of-the-art downtown Sacramento experience center is expected to open this Winter to amplify the storytelling and sales efforts of the premium sales team and will be one the key tools (in addition to virtual sales platforms) to sell luxury suites and lofts.
- Sell multi-year suite & loft agreements to C-Level executives and/or key decision makers of corporations, high net worth individuals via outbound sales calls, face-to-face appointments, and presentations.
- Prospect potential new clients via phone, email, internet, social media, self-prospecting, and provided lead lists.
- Execute and lead dynamic sales presentations, both on-site within the experience center and offsite at prospect locations throughout the Northern California region.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and future clients to grow prospect pool and increase selling opportunities.
- Represent SRFC at local networking, community, and corporate events to generate awareness, excitement, and sales leads throughout the Northern California region.
- Consistently and effectively manage a robust sales pipeline while providing updates and forecasts to SRFC senior leadership.
- Utilizes CRM system to manage accounts, pipelines, sales process, and activity.
- Create, track, develop and maintain all proposals, research, contracts and follow all suite sales processes diligently.
- Exceed individual sales goals and meeting targets.
- Due to the nature of this project, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and SRFC match days.
- Candidate should be a self-starter that possesses an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Clearly and effectively communicate personally and professionally within all levels of a company, both internally and externally.
- Represent Sacramento Republic FC at all home games and various events to support ticket sales and premium efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years in sales experience; prior experience selling six and seven figure suite deals in sports & entertainment is strongly preferred
- History of top Premium/B2B revenue production for a sports and/or entertainment organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional organization and pipeline management skills
- Skilled in setting and running sales meetings, with ability to effectively pitch and present premium products
- Deep knowledge of the corporate sector and demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders in the market
- Local market knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to work collaboratively across all departments and have a team-first mentality
- Must be able to work irregular hours, evenings, weekends, events and holidays as required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with the ability to consistently travel to offsite client meetings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.