ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports, entertainment, and brand agency that provides proven and innovative solutions in hospitality and partnership sales, marketing, data and analytics insights, and brand representation to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE), Oak View Group (OVG), and Ticketmaster/Live Nation in 2018, Elevate is spearheading the most prestigious and dynamic new stadium and redevelopment projects in the world, including the Seattle Kraken's Climate Pledge Arena, the New York Islanders’ UBS Arena, and Co-op Live in Manchester, England. Highlights among 30+ other clients and current projects include the USGA, USTA, St. Louis CITY SC, FIFA World Cup 2022, and EuroLeague Basketball.
INVENTORY SPECIALIST – OVERVIEW:
Elevate is seeking a full-time Inventory Specialist who will be responsible for providing support to the Operations, Sales, and Data teams. The Inventory Specialist will hold a central role in all stages of the supply chain and fulfillment processes. Ideal candidates will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be organized, driven, efficient, and very detail-oriented.
- Organizing ticket inventory and the supply chain
- Entering inventory into our point-of-sale system
- Being the point-person on the fulfillment of all orders
- Troubleshoot technology issues-both internally and externally
- Creating and managing several types of sales and inventory reports
- Manage customer service inquiries via phone and email
- Providing cross-department and organizational support as needed
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Proven track record of data entry and/or
- Knowledge of popular events (Music/Sports/Broadway/Family Shows) preferred
- Strong computer skills and program navigation skills preferred
- Prior sports and entertainment ticketing experience preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational ability
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and/or Google Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team and independently
POSITION AND BENEFIT DETAILS:
- Full Time, Non-Exempt
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance + FSA, HSA, and more
- 401k Employer Match after meeting eligibility requirements
- $40,000 - $50,000/year dependent on experience plus up to a 20% discretionary bonus
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- This position requires working semi-regular night and weekend hours
This position is open to all qualified candidates. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability in connection with the application process, you may contact us at [email protected].
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/veterans/disabled/ LGBT employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.