ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports, entertainment, and brand agency that provides proven and innovative solutions in hospitality and partnership sales, marketing, data and analytics insights, and brand representation to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE), Oak View Group (OVG), and Ticketmaster/Live Nation in 2018, Elevate is spearheading the most prestigious and dynamic new stadium and redevelopment projects in the world, including the Seattle Kraken's Climate Pledge Arena, the New York Islanders’ UBS Arena, and Co-op Live in Manchester, England. Highlights among 30+ other clients and current projects include the USGA, USTA, St. Louis CITY SC, FIFA World Cup 2022, and EuroLeague Basketball.
DATA AND PRICING ANALYST – OVERVIEW:
Elevate and Dynamic Pricing Partners are seeking two full-time Data/Pricing Analysts who will be responsible for providing support to the Data, Pricing, Operations, and Sales teams. The Data/Pricing Analyst will hold a central role in all stages of the data interpretation and strategy/pricing processes. Ideal candidates will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be organized, driven, efficient, and very detail-oriented.
- Building and executing effective data driven solutions in order to support partner priorities
- Obtaining, analyzing, and interpreting historical and current market sales data to provide actionable recommendations to partners
- Organizing and constructing data conclusions using business intelligence visualizations tools
- Creating and managing several types of sales and data reports
- Determining how to price inventory most effectively utilizing relevant data algorithms and analytics
- Recognizing trends and implementing pricing changes across specific inventory
- Providing cross-department and organizational support as needed
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Proven track record of data interpretation and visualization
- Knowledge of popular events (Music/Sports/Broadway/Family Shows) preferred
- Strong computer skills and program navigation skills preferred
- Prior sports and entertainment experience preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational ability
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and/or Google Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team and independently
- This position is open to remote, however, we would prefer the candidate to be willing to work in our Charlotte, NC headquarters
This position is open to all qualified candidates. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability in connection with the application process, you may contact us at HR@elevatesv.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/veterans/disabled/ LGBT employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.