Summit Athletic Media is an award-winning creative agency specializing in sports marketing and design. We assist athletic teams and organizations with their overall marketing efforts by developing dynamic print-, web- and video-based projects.
We are actively seeking a Production Coordinator who’s passionate about sports and wants to be a part of an exciting, growing company. Our ideal candidate is supremely organized and detail-oriented with a solid understanding of time management principles. A team player who can effectively wear multiple hats and adhere to the tight schedules of our clients is very important. We’re looking for someone with strong project management skills and an ability to execute multiple assignments at once. This position is full-time with lots of opportunity for growth.
The Production Coordinator ensures that our clients’ needs are met at every step of the design process.
- Provide logistical support to Creative and Sales Departments
- Plan, track and schedule projects
- Archive completed projects
- Work directly with clients during the design process providing updates and progress reports
- Review artwork and act as quality control prior to sending client proofs
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of Summit and its clients
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Mastery of MS Office applications
- Familiarity with Mac OS
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field with preferably at least 2 yrs. of relevant work experience
- Comfortable, relaxed, and fun working environment
- Health insurance
- Vacation and personal time off
- Retirement plan
- Happy Hour Fridays!
This is an on-site, office-based position that works out of our main office in Charlotte, NC. Compensation based on prior experience and skill set. No head hunters, agencies or phone calls please.
Interested? Please send us your resume and salary requirements. Applications sent without these items will be ignored.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ANYONE SUGGESTING A GOOGLE CHAT INTERVIEW. THESE ARE SCAMMERS. WE WILL CONTACT SELECTED APPLICANTS DIRECTLY FROM A *.SUMMITATHLETCS.COM EMAIL ADDRESS.
No head hunters, agencies or phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.