*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup on a mission to rapidly expand the spectrum of sports coverage so you'll never miss a game again. We provide live video, replays and highlights of the nation's top amateur sports events. Using a combination of top-end logistics and cutting-edge broadcast technology, BallerTV is uniquely poised to transform the sports media landscape.
This position plays a central role in the coordination and execution of numerous sporting events we cover simultaneously across the country. As an Event Coordinator, you’ll be the floor general of the operations team and be our on-site brand ambassador. In this role, you will work to manage the logistics for each event while actively promoting and marketing BallerTV on-site. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication and leadership skills, is organized and detail-oriented, and passionate about sports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report qualitative and quantitative goals for each marketing segment/channel
- Transport, load-in and load-out, set up, and operate equipment for field/court production.
- Maintain equipment inventory and quality.
- Manage the on-site BallerTV team.
- Able to provide general knowledge of BallerTV product and engage with spectators, parents, coaches, and athletes.
- Distribute and display marketing materials as needed.
- Operates video equipment and keep score when necessary.
- Communicates and troubleshoots issues with BallerTV support staff.
- Ability to run errands prior to event and en-route to/from event venue.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time with great attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly on feet
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, climb stairs, and use hands to handle or feel for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with no assistance.
- Background check required.
- Working towards or have already obtained a bachelor’s degree in business, management, sports, and/or hospitality
- Experience working in sports, live events, hospitality or customer service
- Knowledge, interest and experience within grassroots basketball, volleyball, football, or softball is a plus
Job Type: Contract/Weekend