Web and Content Coordinator with AMBS+E in Marietta · GA
About Atlanta United FC
Atlanta United joined Major League Soccer in 2017 and won the 2018 MLS Cup in just its second season of existence, the earliest an expansion team has won the title since 1998. During its inaugural season, Atlanta became just the fourth team in league history to qualify for MLS Cup Playoffs in its first year. The club has set multiple league records including season tickets sales (36,000-plus), single-game attendance (72,243), single-season average (53,002) and total home attendance (901,033). Owned by one of the city’s most influential businessmen and philanthropists, Arthur M. Blank, and led by club President Darren Eales, Atlanta United plays its home matches at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. For more information about Atlanta United, visit: www.atlutd.com, and follow @ATLUTD.
About Atlanta United FC Academy
Officially launched in 2016 prior to its first season in MLS, the Atlanta United Academy program aims to be the leading platform of youth soccer development in the Southeast and currently competes in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy program. The ATL UTD Academy consists of teams in age groups U-12, U-13, U-14, U-15, U-16, U-17 and U-19. Shared with the first team, the Academy trains and competes out of the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Training Ground.
About Atlanta United II (USL)
ATL UTD 2 is owned and operated by AMB Sports & Entertainment and is the United Soccer League Championship (USL Championship) affiliate of Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United. ATL UTD 2 joined USL for its expansion 2018 season and plays its 2019 home matches at Fifth Third Bank Stadium in Kennesaw, Georgia.
About Atlanta United Regional Development School
The Atlanta United Regional Development School (RDS) is a tryout-based program focused on creating high level training environments to push and challenge advanced level players. A pre-academy feeder system, RDS is the first step on the development pathway for Atlanta United players.
About AMB Sports + Entertainment Group
AMB Sports & Entertainment Group is a subsidiary of AMB Group, LLC, and is comprised of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, Atlanta’s Major League Soccer team, Atlanta United FC, and the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Who we are
We use our core values as a compass to guide our decisions because they are our North Star. If we live our core values daily, we know everything else will take care of itself. We enjoy a culture rooted in giving back to others through our time, talents, labor, and financial commitment. We are successful when we collaborate with and value each other like family, maintain a hunger to delight guests and continuously innovate, listen closely for even the smallest need for improvement, stand up for convictions, and genuinely own our responsibilities as if our name is on the outside of the building.
Our Ideal Candidates
- Actively Listen – Take an active role in listening by being present in the moment, using healthy body language, and ensuring joint understanding. When we read between the lines and hear what others are saying and what they are not saying, we encounter amazing opportunities to go the extra mile in serving them.
- Collaborate – Realize that we are better together than we are alone. We achieve much better results when others have the opportunity to add their diverse perspectives. Be open to feedback and actively seek input from a variety of people at varying levels because the best ideas come from those who are closest to those we serve.
- Engage in Servant Leadership – Put others ahead of yourself even when it’s difficult. Find opportunities to lead by example in the way you pitch in and help others. Giving back to others is at the heart of what we do.
- Build Relationships – Cultivate trust in relationships by showing respect and sensitivity. Invest time in helping others to continuously improve by listening to their ideas and helping them to continuously improve.
- Own Results – Own issues you encounter even when they are outside of your area of responsibility by taking action or seeking out the needed resolution. You are empowered and expected to take risks aimed at exceeding the expectations of our guests. Take advantage of this rare opportunity by utilizing available resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain website.
- Implement SEO strategy.
- Develop long- and short-form written content to tell the story of our club, in accordance with brand guidelines and voice.
- Design, plan and execute web projects.
- Post club news, articles and other content.
- Maintain YouTube and GIPHY channels.
- Copywriting for digital platforms.
- Support digital team in the distribution of content.
- Assist the social and content teams with content schedule and daily execution.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience required.
- At least 2 years of experience in Digital Media, Web Design, Web Development, Content Creation or related field.
- Proficient in AP style.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and think creatively.
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills, including superior attention to detail.
- Availability to work long, irregular hours, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Extensive experience with:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of the current Social Media and digital landscape, inclusive of the ability to identify trends and new opportunities.
How did you hear about this job?