Camps & Clinics Soccer Coach with AMBS+E in Marietta · GA
About Atlanta United FC:
Officially launched in 2016 prior to its first season in MLS, the Atlanta United Academy program aims to be the leading platform of youth soccer development in the Southeast and currently competes in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy program. The ATL UTD Academy consists of teams in age groups U-12, U-13, U-14, U-15, U-16, U-17 and U-19. Shared with the first team, the Academy trains and competes out of the Training Ground.
Launched in 2018, Atlanta United II competes in the second division United Soccer League. The club aims to provide a platform for growing top Academy players, developing MLS prospects, and expanding the Atlanta United brand further into Northeast Georgia. Atlanta United II will train alongside the first team and Academy at the Training Ground and will compete at Coolray Field in Gwinnett County.
AMB Sports & Entertainment Group is a subsidiary of AMB Group, LLC, and is comprised of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, Atlanta’s Major League Soccer team, Atlanta United FC, and the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Collaborate – Realize that we are better together than we are alone. We achieve much better results when others have the opportunity to add their diverse perspectives. Be open to feedback and actively seek input from a variety of people at varying levels because the best ideas come from those who are closest to those we serve.
The camps and clinics soccer coach will be responsible for the coaching of soccer camps and clinics around the Atlanta area. The youth soccer coach will deliver from different curricula depending on the program. In addition, the coach will actively scout and recommend players for Atlanta United’s Regional Development School program.
- A coach’s working week is comprised of on field coaching hours & administration duties
- Required to attend a mandatory paid preseason orientation event
- Assist in RDS team tryouts.
- Scout/recommend talented, potential RDS players.
- Organize and assist in the running of other camps/clinics/tryouts throughout the year.
- Assist with Community Relations events as needed.
- Assist with training for affiliate programs as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Be a current USSF ‘D’ licensed coach or United Soccer Coaches ‘National Diploma’ (minimum)
- Possess the drive to develop youth players and work as part of a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a motivated individual who can work a varied schedule of nights, weekends, and holidays
- Possess strong organizational and personal management skills
- Possess basic computer skills, example Excel, word, power point, keynote
- Have the ability to plan, create, execute and document training sessions and programs
- Candidates must also hold a valid driving license and have their own vehicle for transportation
- Candidates must have a clean criminal record
- Must have 3 years previous coaching experience
- Hold a recognized coaching qualification
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a college or professional playing background
- Ability to speak other languages a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?