Stadium Operations Apprentice with AMBS+E in Atlanta, GA
- Coordinate outside service/vendor arrival, check-in, and check out (nonevent days)
- Chaperone/guide vendors to specific areas of Stadium to allow for completion of sub contracted work
- Research and source supplies and equipment
- Make local pick-ups/deliveries of supplies and equipment when necessary
- Performs site surveys and visual inspections of various Stadium elements to determine maintenance requirements:
- Seating, walls, flooring, millwork, lighting, etc.
- Conducts physical inventories/inspections of Stadium Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment
- Works all stadium major events and special events as needed to assist with event preparation, event coordination, and stadium shutdown
- Perform data entry; creation of spreadsheets, word docs and other files as needed
- Helps maintain Stadium Archive/Record Room (SARR)
- Organizes and files blueprints, operation & maintenance manuals, finish schedules, CAPEX project documents, certificates of insurance, inspection records, invoices, etc.
- Assist Stadium Operations department in maintaining accurate and organized records
- Responsible for providing high level of customer service to both NFL and MLS teams, maintaining absolute neutrality on all team issues and protecting confidentiality of each teams’ information
- Other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university in relevant field or currently enrolled and completing internship for course credit, valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds while twisting and/or turning working at heights and frequent climbing of stairs and ladders;
- Some knowledge of policies, practices, and techniques used in building management;
- Ability to express ideas orally and in writing;
- Ability to establish a rapport with all levels of management, employees, contractors, and the public;
- Ability to operate a variety of office machines including copier, and fax.
- Be customer-service oriented, have a fan-friendly attitude and a professional appearance at all times;
- Above average computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access, Sequel databases, or other database programs
- Strong interest in Facility Management a must
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however, during events, the noise level may be loud;
- Employees must be able to work on evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
How did you hear about this job?