*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
About the Atlanta Falcons
The Atlanta Falcons are a professional American football club and member of the National Football League (NFL). The team’s headquarters and practice facility are located on a 50-acre site in Flowery Branch, Georgia. The Falcons’ NFL expansion franchise was awarded in 1965 and acquired by current owner Arthur Blank, co-founder of Home Depot, in 2002. Under Blank’s leadership, the Falcons have become one of the League’s premier teams on and off the field.
About AMB Sports + Entertainment Group
AMB Sports & Entertainment Group is a subsidiary of AMB Group, LLC, and is comprised of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, Atlanta’s Major League Soccer team, Atlanta United FC, and the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Who we are
We use our core values as a compass to guide our decisions because they are our North Star. If we live our core values daily, we know everything else will take care of itself. We enjoy a culture rooted in giving back to others through our time, talents, labor, and financial commitment. We are successful when we collaborate with and value each other like family, maintain a hunger to delight guests and continuously innovate, listen closely for even the smallest need for improvement, stand up for convictions, and genuinely own our responsibilities as if our name is on the outside of the building.
Our Ideal Candidates
Actively Listen – Take an active role in listening by being present in the moment, using healthy body language, and ensuring joint understanding. When we read between the lines and hear what others are saying and what they are not saying, we encounter amazing opportunities to go the extra mile in serving them.
Collaborate – Realize that we are better together than we are alone. We achieve much better results when others have the opportunity to add their diverse perspectives. Be open to feedback and actively seek input from a variety of people at varying levels because the best ideas come from those who are closest to those we serve.
Engage in Servant Leadership – Put others ahead of yourself even when it’s difficult. Find opportunities to lead by example in the way you pitch in and help others. Giving back to others is at the heart of what we do.
Build Relationships – Cultivate trust in relationships by showing respect and sensitivity. Invest time in helping others to continuously improve by listening to their ideas and helping them to continuously improve.
Own Results – Own issues you encounter even when they are outside of your area of responsibility by taking action or seeking out the needed resolution. You are empowered and expected to take risks aimed at exceeding the expectations of our guests. Take advantage of this rare opportunity by utilizing available resources.
The Digital Media Seasonal Assistant will provide valuable insights into the inner workings of a professional sports franchise. This assignment is from July 19, 2021 through January 17, 2022, and will be located at the Atlanta Falcons Headquarters in Flowery Branch, Georgia. Candidates must be able to contribute 40 hours per week and be available on nights, weekends and attendance at all home games.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in multiple areas of production with the Digital Media Department
- Assist with the posting of content through website CMS tool
- Film and edit day-to-day videos for Atlanta Falcons social properties, AtlantaFalcons.com, and other marketing initiatives
- Support the Digital Media team on game days at Mercedes Benz Stadium and online during away games
- Select and tag practice and gameday photos with player and situational information
- Crop, upload, and caption photos to photo galleries
- Prepare and upload video melts for distribution on Atlanta Falcons broadcast partners (NFL Network & CW69)
- Create exclusive social media video shorts and gifs
- Additional responsibilities as required by the Digital Media team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Communication, Broadcast News, Film, or related
- Possess a high level of interest in working in a fast-paced, sports-centered environment
- Must have at least one (1) year related work or volunteer experience
- Must be able to show examples of past video, production, or written content work
- Photoshop/graphic design skills preferred
- Digital content creation
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and Mac operating systems or website CMS; general understanding of other Adobe Creative Cloud platforms
- Must be passionate about creating great content
- Must be a great teammate, eager to help others on the team
- Maintain exceptional written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate to all levels
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Demonstrate maturity and professionalism
- Interest in analytics preferred