Soccer Center, Guest Services Representative - Los Angeles Galaxy (Carson · CA)
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing an excellent guest experience for all guests of the Torrance Soccer Center. The incumbent monitors entry to the venue and provides programming and facility information, handles guest inquiries, and helps in receiving and collecting payments.
- Provide excellent customer service by welcoming guest to the venue, being knowledgeable of venue layout, programs, and policies.
- Act as the first point of contact for guest inquiries and client issues over the phone, in person and via email. Escalating to supervisor when necessary.
- Assists Program Coordinator in registering customers for programs, booking field rentals, booking birthday parties etc.
- Knowledge of all facility protocols to help ensure guests are following are safely following protocols while inside the facility. Reporting any injury or unsafe area to supervisor
- Ability to help setup or breakdown volleyball and futsal equipment as necessary.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and have working knowledge of computer operations including but not limited to MS Office and other business systems.
- Must be able to stand consistently for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Must be able to work evenings and are required to be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 25 lbs.
Pay Scale: $16.04
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.