In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
Provides front-line, top-notch service and support for clients at music/sports venue box offices across the country. Acts as a relationship manager and tech support; advises, assists, and advocates for ticketing venue partners and provides support for all products and services.
What you will do
- Work with client Box Office/Ticketing managers to develop a deep understanding of each client/venue and its unique challenges.
- Develops expertise on all products/services, remaining current with all new releases.
- Responds to support and service requests from client/venue.
- Facilitates the sharing of best practices, offering advice on event and promotion configuration.
- Tracks and reports all client interactions to ensure consistent, high-quality service.
- Troubleshoots and resolves or escalates technical support issues.
- Assists with event and promotion configuration for full-service clients.
What you will bring
- 2-4 years Live event ticketing and event programming experience
- High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to quickly master new end-user software applications.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide service in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Pay Scale: $24.00
What’s in it for You?
- A highly visible and strategic role where you will be working with stakeholders across the business, and directly with our high profile sports and music clients.
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
More About AXS
AXS sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/