In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the execution and delivery of technology projects as part of the larger product portfolio here at AXS. The incumbent works with the Manager, PMO while engaging clients and functional teams to manage and deliver new technology products. Specific tasks on each project will include developing project plans and schedules to match client requirements, identifying and resolving issues, communicating status, and providing impact analysis related to product roadmap scope. It is essential that the Project Manager serve as the main driver of the client relationship, project communication, and shares PMO best practices with the clients. The Project Manager works closely with every facet of the AXS product and with every part of the organization.
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for execution and management of a portfolio of projects, which may include one or more larger projects, as well as smaller enhancements.
- Responsible for scope control with internal & external stakeholders, task execution with the development team and relevant upward communication to managers.
- Operate within existing product and technology offerings, working closely with Technology, Product and Account Management teams to manage and deliver client implementation & integration projects.
- Help define process improvements and feedback for large, multi-part projects that need creative project management strategies required for timely execution.
- Gather necessary assets required for development of each project, including but not limited to: specifications, HTML, copy, images, project tool workflow entries, test data and any additional technical documentation required.
- Provide necessary feedback to project stakeholders that could include specification feedback, escalating issues to managers, and managing scope changes and/or clarifications to project resources.
- Manage handoffs at each stage in the project life cycle according to guidelines specified in the department’s development protocol.
- Update relevant project information in the project information database, in real time, when things are happening.
What Will You Bring?
- A bachelor’s degree required in relevant field
- 3-4 years of working experience in technical project management with ability to balance multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience in directly managing enterprise-scale web and mobile applications.
- A deep understanding of the underlying technological concepts supporting the business applications (relational database models, API integration, presentation-layer integration points). A technology background is a strong asset for this position.
- Successful track record in working with client, business and technology teams to define, develop, test and launch new products.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet overlapping deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed.
Bonus points for
- PMP and/or CSM certification
- Working knowledge of the entertainment ticketing industry
- Expertise in using and configuring JIRA.
Pay scale: $89,241-$117,129
What’s in it for You?
- An opportunity to make an impact by working closely with every facet of the AXS product and with every part of the organization.
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
Curious about the typical interview process for this position? Here's what to expect:
- Stage 1: 20-min Recruiter Screen - via Zoom
- Stage 2: 30-min Hiring team lead Interview - via ZOOM
- Stage 3: 30-min Hiring Manager Interview - via ZOOM
- Stage 4: 30-min Peer interview - via ZOOM
AXS sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/