In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
We’re seeking an upbeat, proactive Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team in DTLA. As our TA Partner, you will work with the AXS talent acquisition team in supporting global recruitment initiatives and process improvements. The Talent Acquisition Partner will focus on successfully partnering with hiring managers to fill their open positions.
What you’ll be doing...
- Facilitate discussions and build a consensus when developing and implementing initiatives and recruitment plans with hiring managers
- Research, recruit, interview, and screen applicants for open positions
- Source candidates through various avenues
- Analyze, develop, implement, and improve recruitment strategies for the group, incorporating relevant diversity considerations
- Work with the Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and Compensation teams to ensure that job evaluation and market analysis/positioning and job code are up to date
- Cultivate pipelines of qualified candidates, maps relevant source organizations within known/anticipated patterns of client demands
- Communicate regularly with client management groups in partnership with HR and TA team members
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team on various projects related to process improvement and training.
- Manage operational relationships at a day-to-day level, as necessary, including those with outside vendors
- Actively participate in global and local organizations to market AX/AEG as an exceptional workplace and bring new ideas and best practices to AXS/AEG teams
The skills and experience we’re seeking...
- 2+ years’ experience in talent acquisition (with a preference toward experience as an in-house recruiter)
- Technical recruiting experience preferred
- Experience managing the full cycle recruiting process, including ATS management (preferably Greenhouse).
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service. You truly enjoy helping others.
- You’re skilled at using various tools and methods to identify and engage top talent.
- You have a wicked attention to detail. You cross every ‘t’ and dot every ‘I, even when you’re moving quickly.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office and Google Workplace suites
- Able to successfully prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously. You get great satisfaction from ticking those boxes on your to-do list.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills which are extended to internal and external clients, employees, and co-workers of diverse backgrounds and levels. You love connecting with people.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment. You have a ‘can do’ attitude and can pivot on a dime.
What’s in it for You?
- An opportunity to make an impact by working across the organization to bring the best to AXS!
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
Curious about the typical interview process for this position? Here's what to expect:
- Stage 1: 20-min Recruiter Video Interview
- Stage 2: 30-min Hiring Manager Video Interview
- Stage 3: 30-min SVP, HR Video interview
- Stage 4: 45-60 min Team Onsite interview
Pay Scale: 53,473-77,981
AXS sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/